I'm Sara, a UX designer on the Windows Internet of Things (IoT) team at Microsoft. As part of my role, I drive the majority of user experience-related initiatives and projects on the team as well as create and refine many of the experiences for our developers tools and site. Prior to this team, I was a UX designer on the Microsoft.com team, and, before making my move into design, I spent three years doing developer and gaming marketing.
I've also written for and have been featured in several publications. Check them out below:
- Artist Profile: Hapa Crafts, The Hapa Mag, 12/5/18
- 10 Great Portfolio Websites From Microsoft Designers, Medium.com, 3/31/18
- Alumni master the art of networking, USC News, 4/14/16
- Beach Volleyball on USC's Entrepreneur Greek Row, Re/code, 6/12/14
- Instagram Sells For $1 Billion, Despite No Revenue, NPR, 4/10/2012