I'm Sara, a product designer on the Windows Internet of Things (IoT) team at Microsoft. Prior to this team, I was a UX designer on the Microsoft.com team, and, before making my move into design, I spent three years doing developer and gaming marketing.
I've spoken at events and have also written for and have been featured in several publications.
- Artist Profile: Hapa Crafts, The Hapa Mag, 12/5/18
- 10 Great Portfolio Websites From Microsoft Designers, Medium.com, 3/31/18
- Beach Volleyball on USC's Entrepreneur Greek Row, Re/code, 6/12/14
- Instagram Sells For $1 Billion, Despite No Revenue, NPR, 4/10/2012
- The "I'm new to design" starter pack, Medium.com, 5/13/17
- Q&A with reddit co-founder Ohanian, Daily Trojan, 1/21/14
- 5 ways to make your app design stand out, Creative Bloq, 5/30/13